2023-2024 Cycle for Samuel Merritt Univeristy

55 minutes ago, PrePaYY said:

Also, for those wondering, 1/6 is their last interview date of the cycle. I might have to give up my slot, due to scheduling, so maybe someone else will get it. 

I think they have a few (if not many) more. 

I edited this to say I initially read this wrong and thought you asked if the 1/6 date was the last interview. They told you the last interview is 1/6?

Edited by MPHtoPA2023

23 hours ago, MPHtoPA2023 said:

I think they have a few (if not many) more. 

I edited this to say I initially read this wrong and thought you asked if the 1/6 date was the last interview. They told you the last interview is 1/6?

yes. i asked to change to later interview date due to a conflict and they told me that 1/6 is the last date for this cycle. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any contact information for this program. I have emailed them several times over the past 3 years and have never gotten a response. I tried calling graduate divisions and they gave me a couple of emails to try and no luck. I was told the program at one point in time had a counselor who fielded questions but that position has been vacated.

Thank you.

On 12/5/2023 at 1:32 PM, kb1921 said:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any contact information for this program. I have emailed them several times over the past 3 years and have never gotten a response. I tried calling graduate divisions and they gave me a couple of emails to try and no luck. I was told the program at one point in time had a counselor who fielded questions but that position has been vacated.

Thank you.

I was running into the same issue. 

Call during business hours and for the PA program. Ask for Stephanie. She is absolutely wonderful and gave me the email of the admissions counselor. He emailed me back immediately. 

I am hesitant to give his personal email on a public forum, but ask for Stephanie and she will be able to help you. 

This is what he said in the email: 

"Thank you for contacting me. Your application is under review by faculty and we will provide an application status to all applicants by March 2024 (at the latest). Please, let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!"

Apparently, they had more applicants this cycle than they have ever received. Not only for the PA program but for the entire university. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pubhealthtopa said:

Hi ! has anyone from the 1/6 interview heard anything? I've noticed from years past that people usually get a call on the Tuesday or Wednesday after the interview for early acceptances. anxiously wondering if anyone has heard anything?

I have not yet! Good luck 💓 Hope we get in!

• Like 1