2023-2024 Cycle for Samuel Merritt Univeristy

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, paball2 said:

Hey y'all, just wanted to pitch in. I interviewed with the school this past Saturday. I believe there are around 4 interview dates in total. I hope this helps and I wish you all good luck with your application process. 

Do you know if there are any dates left or if this was the last one?

3 hours ago, paball2 said:

Hey y'all, just wanted to pitch in. I interviewed with the school this past Saturday. I believe there are around 4 interview dates in total. I hope this helps and I wish you all good luck with your application process. 

Congratulations on the interview! What was the interview like? Was it virtual or in person? 

I submitted July 29. Confirmed August 1. Interview invite was Sept 1st. Interview date was Sept 23. Early accepted on Sept 27. This was my second time applying to them and I was waitlisted last year, with an interview date of Jan 2023. The interview was held online and it will take place the entire day. the staff is great and super friendly. I know you guys hear it a lot, but breath and be yourself!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, paball2 said:

I submitted July 29. Confirmed August 1. Interview invite was Sept 1st. Interview date was Sept 23. Early accepted on Sept 27. This was my second time applying to them and I was waitlisted last year, with an interview date of Jan 2023. The interview was held online and it will take place the entire day. the staff is great and super friendly. I know you guys hear it a lot, but breath and be yourself!

Thank you this is so helpful:)

1 hour ago, paball2 said:

hii what time did they call you for an acceptance? and what color group were you! congrats btw:)