2023-2024 Cycle for Samuel Merritt Univeristy

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/3/2023 at 5:10 PM, prepa4065 said:

Has anyone been able to get in contact with Admissions/Tonette about prerequisite questions? I've been emailing them and following up for a few months and have gotten no response. I can't submit without finding out if my courses fulfill a prereq. 😞

Yeah I haven’t had any luck either 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just emailed the admissions about this but what do you guys think. I finished my only outstanding pre-req for OChem earlier this week and the transcript is still not finalized even though I know my grade, the school processing is just taking forever. Do you think I should still submit my application or does it not count yet since transcript isn't in?

40 minutes ago, mafl129 said:

I just emailed the admissions about this but what do you guys think. I finished my only outstanding pre-req for OChem earlier this week and the transcript is still not finalized even though I know my grade, the school processing is just taking forever. Do you think I should still submit my application or does it not count yet since transcript isn't in?

if you will get your finalized grade in time, wait for that or update them later with it

56 minutes ago, PAapplicant123456789999 said:

if you will get your finalized grade in time, wait for that or update them later with it

My transcript will not be official until next week at the earliest. Should i still submit ? The class is complete and i know what grade i made it’s just not able to be inputted in my CASPA yet

18 minutes ago, sofpa said:

submitted my application 8/31 and received confirmation 8/31! the character limit for the supplemental questions was too little so i couldnt say what i wanted to say fully but i hope i still get an interview!

Agree!! I had mine set for word count and then realized I went way over and had to cut sooo much good content out lol. Still hopeful tho