California Baptist 2023-2024 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Congratulations to all who have received interviews-- I wish you the best of luck!
I was wondering if anyone who has recently received notification of interview could please share info on when they applied and when you received notification of application receipt by CBU. I applied 10/6 and received confirmation on 10/11. I'm starting to feel a bit concerned and wondering if I should start preparing to reapply for next cycle.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, PrePAMonster said:

Have anyone updated this school through email about their increase in accumulation of patient care, volunteering or shadowing hours ? I know they discussed during the interview 

I have, I sent them a few emails, but they haven't responded. In my interview they didn't say anything about messaging them with updated hours.

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, PrePAGirl97 said:

After six months of waiting post-interview, I got notified by email today that I was placed on the waitlist. Anyone else hear back? I'm assuming they'd send out all of the decisions by the end of this month.

Yeah same, interviewed in September. I was put on the waitlist! I'm really hoping I get off. I heard they are done accepting from someone that was accepted and there are only waitlists left. I think everyone got notified of who was on it today. The rest might be rejections but I am not sure.