California Baptist 2023-2024 Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, FriedLumpiaPrePA said:

Did they happen to mention what format they conduct their interviews?

The interview format is in-person, I happen to be a current student so that easy. It's an all day affair though from 8-2 so Im sure there will be a lot going on. Im just curious how many will be interviewed each day.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, CloudyChanceofaPA said:

Just received an email saying that my application is now under review. Anyone else get that email? 

I got one that says this on the 19th that says - 

Your application to CBU's Physician Assistant program remains in an active review process. 

As usual, we have a very high applicant volume and the careful consideration of each applicant takes considerable time. Please be reminded that we are only able to interview a maximum of 10% of our total applicant pool each year. We ask for your patience with this lengthy process. 

If your application is selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly by the Physician Assistant Studies department via phone and email. All applicants will receive an email by the end of April to notify them of an admissions decision. 

In the meantime, we encourage you to keep actively learning from new coursework and continue building the breadth and depth of your patient care experience and shadowing PA's and MD's. 

11 hours ago, lovePAxox said:

I got one that says this on the 19th that says - 

Your application to CBU's Physician Assistant program remains in an active review process. 

As usual, we have a very high applicant volume and the careful consideration of each applicant takes considerable time. Please be reminded that we are only able to interview a maximum of 10% of our total applicant pool each year. We ask for your patience with this lengthy process. 

If your application is selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly by the Physician Assistant Studies department via phone and email. All applicants will receive an email by the end of April to notify them of an admissions decision. 

In the meantime, we encourage you to keep actively learning from new coursework and continue building the breadth and depth of your patient care experience and shadowing PA's and MD's. 

when did you apply?