2023-24 Cycle Western University of Health Sciences

On 4/3/2024 at 10:16 AM, moon92 said:

anyone did not hear anything since applying ? no rejection no interview ? or just me 

I believe they finished with interviews and are now waiting for the ARC-PA's decision to see if the program can matriculate before they send out acceptances/rejections/waitlists. Fingers crossed it comes out soon as they already had their commission meeting at the end of Feb and the ARC-PA website states it only takes 4-6 weeks for the results from that meeting to be shared with schools. 

I interviewed with another school that already received their accreditation approval from the same meeting over a week ago so I'm trying to stay hopeful and HOPE that Western U is just taking longer to notify applicants of their accreditation because they're finalizing acceptance/waitlist/rejections🥲

Edited by aznatprepa
  • Like 1

I know some people who were deferred went ahead and reapplied to spring starting schools so that they wouldn’t have to wait a year. So some part of the cohort ended up going into different programs. Some students were also given the opportunity to transfer into different professional programs at Western. As for the number, I have no idea. 

Edited by Rosewater
Edited

14 minutes ago, prepa00123 said:

Mine shows my application checklist and their accreditation information. Is yours the same?

Yeah it does , I logged in and it’s current information and my checklist with my letters of recommendation confirmations 

11 hours ago, PACINPROGRESS said:

I got accepted!! Anyone else? We should make a group chat

Congrats!! I was also accepted — interview February 7 with two weeks to put a deposit. Does anyone know what happens if the school becomes unaccredited during our time in the program? Would we still be able to finish the program, sit for the PANCE, or would we be transferred to another school?

1 hour ago, paprospect111 said:

Congrats!! I was also accepted — interview February 7 with two weeks to put a deposit. Does anyone know what happens if the school becomes unaccredited during our time in the program? Would we still be able to finish the program, sit for the PANCE, or would we be transferred to another school?

Congrats! Did you get an email, or how were you notified?