2023-24 Cycle Western University of Health Sciences

On 7/31/2023 at 4:31 PM, PASK3 said:

i was accepted to the fall 2023 class but we were given conditional deferment to the fall 2024 class if arc-pa allows western to matriculate a fall 2024 class. its all conditional, nothing is 100%

sorry about the situation you're in! Do you know if they would extend the conditional deferment to 2025 for you guys if they aren't able to matriculate this year?

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, lisaxx said:

Does anyone know if they are still conducting interviews?? Haven’t heard back since I applied last summer

Yes I got an interview invite for March 13, but i don’t know about other dates because that was the only date available to choose. I applied July

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have any insight on when they will find out if they’re going to matriculate a class this fall? I feel like decisions are going to come out pretty late this time due to the whole accreditation thing. They usually release their decisions between this time to mid March. Has anyone heard anything? 

Edited by pauser0726

I recently got an invite to interview, however I am hesitant to interview because I am not sure if I would want to attend a school with no accreditation. No federal funding would be approved and this school is a lot closer to family so that is a great plus, but I don't want to interview and then get in and then not be able to attend the school or have them not get accreditation by the time I would graduate and have to go through the process again somewhere else.  

14 minutes ago, Rosewater said:

anyone have an idea of when they're planning on sending out decisions? 

they should hear back about their accreditation in the next 30 days, haven’t heard anything about decisions yet but usually it’s late march 

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, monbon111 said:

I believe they are waiting for a decision from ARC-PA before sending out admission decisions

i did not mean the admission after interview. I have not received anything yet since applying. anyone else?