Pacific University 2023-2024

1 hour ago, VeridicalV said:

Denied today without interview. 2nd time applicant. Dissapointed is an understatement. 

Sorry to hear that. It is disappointing for sure. Pacific was my top choice and I was hopeful for one of the military slots and I was denied without an interview as well. IMO, they are rolling even though they say they are not which makes it even harder. All it takes is one though! Any other applications out there? 

On 9/13/2023 at 11:41 PM, BiminiBonBoulash said:

Hi everyone, I am a recent graduate from Pacific and now a PA-C working in urgent care. I did interviews with a faculty member on the 9/9 session and got to meet some of you, and just wanted to say congratulations to those of you hearing back, and good luck to those of you still in the cycle.

Some advice for anyone stalking the forums --- I personally received my interview invite pretty "late" in the cycle, but was still a direct admit to the program after my interview session (I believe I had my interview with the program the very last day they held interviews that year). I also submitted about a week before supplemental applications were due. All this being said to illustrate the point that, until the final interview day is held, you still have a chance. It is very easy to get lost in the noise and become discouraged from what you read online. I remember stalking the forums nervously for all the schools I applied to and thinking that there was no way I would hear back from Pacific, but luckily, I was wrong!

Feel free to message if you have any questions about Pacific's PA Program. And if I interviewed you -- it was nice to meet you!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I had a similar experience. I was in the last interview session and got a direct admission to the program. 

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, PrePAgorl said:

Did they say when they would release the official waitlist ranking! 

I received my initial ranking on the waitlist on November 7th and had until November 30th to accept or deny this ranking. 
They said they’d email us an updated ranking in early December once the deadline passed. 

Edited by aPA1day