Bay Path College

I submitted my supplemental on 9/28 I think. I got an e-mail confirming that they received my supplemental on 10/2. I submitted a supplemental application to university of bridgeport in august though and just received an interview couple days ago for 10/30, so definitely don't lose hope. Sometimes schools will take a while to send out invites!

I have heard nothing about their interview process! I haven't found anything about them on this website either. Must be because they are so new. I am excited and nervous too! I am from rhode island so I am just taking a day trip out of it (about an 1 1/2 long drive). Where are you from rkatz?

I am currently a student at Quinnipiac University in Hamden, CT. If you're not familiar, it's about a hour away from Bay Path...I am staying in Springfield the night before the interview (I want to make sure I am close by because the interview is so early). Are you coming in the night before? Also, may I ask your age Jaznugget? When I visited the program for an information session, the current students seemed to be older (late 20's-30's)....I am only 22...hoping that doesn't effect anything.

I am currently a student at Quinnipiac University in Hamden, CT. If you're not familiar, it's about a hour away from Bay Path...I am staying in Springfield the night before the interview (I want to make sure I am close by because the interview is so early). Are you coming in the night before? Also, may I ask your age Jaznugget? When I visited the program for an information session, the current students seemed to be older (late 20's-30's)....I am only 22...hoping that doesn't effect anything.

The e-mail said to be there promptly at 11:45 (which I will probably aim for 10:30, just in case of getting lost...) which isn't too early so I will probably drive up the day of the interview.

I am 25 years old. I don't think that your age will affect anything! As long as they feel like you're a good fit for their program then that is all that matters. I don't think admissions committees are looking to fill their classes with a bunch of 'clones' either so I wouldn't worry about being a little younger than everyone.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you too!

Archived