Email from MEDEX after CASPA status at "Mailed"

Yes, I got one. However, mine was quite delayed, so I emailed Mariah. I told her that I submitted my supplemental application, but was unsure if it went through, and that I could re-submit if needed. I did not receive a response, but did receive that email confirmation shortly after, which stated that I meet the min prereq's, etc, etc.

Na, usually you get the canned email as soon as the CASPA app is mailed & you meet all the minimum qualifications. It's standard policy. You could wait forever to hear about a rejection :)

Don't lose hope. It sounds like they are pretty busy with the deadline extension & all. Email Mariah if you didn't get the email to see what is up.

I received mine last month. Last year CASPA mailed my app to MEDEX late and they sent my "you have satisfied the ......prerequisites" email in Nov/Dec. But CASPA was really late last year. If you've meet the prerequisites and your apps were in by dead line you'll receive a letter that you met the criteria. I don't know if MEDEX invites everyone who meet the criteria or how they make that determination.

For those of you who are first time applicants I understand what its like to check emails, and this forum, numerous times an hour. My wife would get frustrated with me. Try to keep in mind that MEDEX has a tried and true routine for vetting applicants and they are most likely busier right now than their first year students.

I truly pray that I receive another chance to interview this year.

Enjoy the coming of Fall and be assured everything is under control.......just not yours. :O_O:

Ric

Archived