Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science PA Program: Application Cycle 2023-2024

On 1/3/2024 at 12:44 PM, passionatePA21 said:

Received a rejection letter today what a good way to start the new year. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!

Dude, I feel that.  I got a bunch of rejections without interviews the week before Christmas from schools that had ghosted me. Like, really y'all? You couldn't have sent that out a few weeks before christmas or waited till after the holidays?

Was just offered a last minute interview to this program. However I’ve been accepted into another program and declined. Hoping someone else gets that call. It’s a last-minute interview for tomorrow, but they will try multiple ways to get a hold of you. They also mentioned it will be the last interview of the cycle.

Good luck to that lucky person to take that spot! 

• 1 month later...