Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science PA Program: Application Cycle 2023-2024

On 10/30/2023 at 6:45 PM, PA1984 said:

haha, a gentleman never asks and a lady never tells! Thank you for the compliment! I'm 39 years old and sometimes I feel every one of those years. 

I interviewed 10/20 was just accepted the following week! I share a birth year with you! Can’t wait to start PA school, it has been a dream for many years!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cocopuffs said:

I got an interview invite yesterday. Can anyone give us insight into the interview. I was told it was a virtual Mimi but any more details and tips would help! Thank you!!!!

Congrats on your interview invite! It is on zoom and they are very clear with what to expect. Keep your eye out for additional emails, everything you need to know will be in the email! The faculty and admissions staff were all amazing and very friendly. Be yourself and if you can practice doing MMI mock interview over zoom that might help give you more confidence. Good luck and enjoy your day!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FutureClinician52 said:

Does someone want to please create a groupchat for accepted students (outside of the Facebook groupchat which should be created soon)?

I can start maybe a groupme groupchat since we will have a facebook one that will be created by the school. PM me your name and number! and anyone else that have been accepted and is interested. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been declined without an interview yet? I've applied late, but I’m seeing folks who applied around the same time getting interviewed, and I haven’t heard back yet. In a way, I’m hopeful that I could still be considered, but I can’t help wondering if I’m not, and they’re waiting to respond after they fill the cohort.