Letters of Recommendation

The Director of the lab I work for, she's really renown in the transplantation research field with her Antibody/Allograft research and findings. Also, my grad PI that I worked on my masters degree with who is a distinguished professor in developmental and cancer biology, he's received many awards, one being a presidential award.

The MD that i would get the LOR from i've not only shadowed her, but i've also collaborated with her on a couple research studies.

The PA i don't really have the same working relationship, i've shadowed him a couple times...

• Administrator

Frankly, those two sound like good med school references. Conventional wisdom is that you need to get a PA reference, but some dispute that in favor of the letter writer who knows you better. Research doesn't matter all that much in PA school, unless you're going for something like a PA/MPH program.

Frankly, those two sound like good med school references. Conventional wisdom is that you need to get a PA reference, but some dispute that in favor of the letter writer who knows you better. Research doesn't matter all that much in PA school, unless you're going for something like a PA/MPH program.

so if it were u, would u use your employer or your professor?

Archived