NHSC Scholarship 2023-2024

12 hours ago, FuturePAinlane9 said:

I am also a finalist!! Congrats to the other finalists as well. 

Question: 

On the form titled "FY23 NHSC SP Form - EVF for New Awardees" that you get after inputing your bank info...it has a box for program information and the bottom of the box it asks for term start and term end. Is it referring to the start/end of the fall semester? image.thumb.png.41ec68db111def6d605f4e7bbe002bc1.png

Yea start and end of fall term. 

48 minutes ago, thepasbae said:

I received a confirmation of interest yesterday and I have confirmed it today! Does anyone know when they will let us know if they will officially offer us the scholarship? 

On the confirmation page, it says “All awards will be made by August 19, 2023 at 8:59:59 PM GMT-7”. Maybe it’ll be soon?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, gemspa said:

how do i know if they’ve ran a credit check on me? i just opened an experian account but can’t tell where to look or if it should just be on the front page 

They will send you an email or your credit company will alert you saying a lender to someone has ran a credit check on you basically