2023-2024 UNC Application Cycle

8 minutes ago, applicant99999 said:

Didn’t they say end of June? 

They said hopefully “within the next couple of weeks but for sure before the end of June” or something along these lines. Is that what y’all remember hearing, too? I’m hoping this week but I think next week or the week after is more likely.

4 hours ago, HM2PAS said:

They said hopefully “within the next couple of weeks but for sure before the end of June” or something along these lines. Is that what y’all remember hearing, too? I’m hoping this week but I think next week or the week after is more likely.

Yeah thats what they said but I want to be hopeful it'll be the end of this week 😕

19 hours ago, Adin1 said:

Is this application for the January 2025 start? If so, why is the deadline so early on? I am confused. 

This thread is for the January 2024 start date, I don’t believe there has been a thread created for the 2025 start date yet. Not sure why the deadline is so early for that start date, it seems like they’ve been tinkering with different application timelines these last couple cycles. But I know UNC isn’t the only school with deadlines in the fall for a 2025 start date, I think January start times just make it difficult.