Touro University California - Los Angeles

Hi everyone! 
Would anyone be able to provide some insight on how comfortable they felt applying despite the school not having received provisional accreditation yet? Are most applying because Touro is well-known so that provides a little more reassurance? I never know how to really approach new programs because I’m unsure if I should be skeptical although I see many people still applying to them regardless of accreditation status. So just wanted hear someone else’s take! Thanks! 🙂 

4 hours ago, thePAgirly said:

Hi everyone! 
Would anyone be able to provide some insight on how comfortable they felt applying despite the school not having received provisional accreditation yet? Are most applying because Touro is well-known so that provides a little more reassurance? I never know how to really approach new programs because I’m unsure if I should be skeptical although I see many people still applying to them regardless of accreditation status. So just wanted hear someone else’s take! Thanks! 🙂 

I felt comfortable applying because of the long-established history of Touro Universities especially PA school. When I did the interview, there was a whole presentation of their plan for the school and I think they are pretty well prepared! I am usually wary about new schools too but they seem to be on the way to getting accreditation. 

• Like 2