Touro University California - Los Angeles

18 minutes ago, thtennis said:

Does anyone know if we're allowed to have a prerequisite course in progress? It's the only class I have left and I really want to apply here! 

"An applicant may apply to the program with prerequisite coursework in progress, but all prerequisite coursework and baccalaureate degree must be completed at least one full semester prior to the start of the program. Pending coursework may delay review of the candidate's application."

This statement is directly from their website 🙂

On 1/27/2023 at 11:06 AM, SoCalPrePa1 said:

For those you got an interview, did you guys get a confirmation that they received your application or did you just get an interview invitation after you submitted?

hi! i got a confirmation i passed the initial screening before getting an interview invite.

"Thank you for submitting your application for the Touro University California Los Angeles Physician Assistant (TUC LA PA) program!  We anticipate being able to begin reviewing applications shortly after the first of the year.  When your application has been reviewed you will receive further information.  We wish you a happy holiday season and a happy New Year!"

and then

"Thank you for your application to the Touro University California Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies program being offered in Los Angeles.  After conducting an initial review of your application materials, the Office of Admissions has determined that your application qualifies for a full review by the program faculty.  Congratulations!

Program faculty conduct ongoing reviews of applications and selected applicants will be invited to interview as needed.  Faculty review is one step in the overall admissions process and qualifying for faculty review does not guarantee an interview or admission into the program."

On 1/25/2023 at 7:56 PM, balefnegh said:

Does anyone know what the interview style will be like? MMI or traditional?

I interviewed today and it was extremely casual. Asked me more personal questions than professional questions. They asked for:
elevator pitch, why Touro, why pa, medical experience, gaps in application

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1