Potential Academic Probation

In my experience, physio tends to be the best predictor of how you will do in the rest of PA school. Pharm is all about using chemicals to alter physio, and whatever path course you have will cover physio gone bad. If you have a solid physio foundation you should be in good shape. 

Anatomy will come back to haunt you for diagnostic imaging and surgery, but not in the level of detail you needed in an anatomy class. 

34 minutes ago, CAAdmission said:

In my experience, physio tends to be the best predictor of how you will do in the rest of PA school. Pharm is all about using chemicals to alter physio, and whatever path course you have will cover physio gone bad. If you have a solid physio foundation you should be in good shape. 

Anatomy will come back to haunt you for diagnostic imaging and surgery, but not in the level of detail you needed in an anatomy class. 

Well that’s good to know it just sucks that I’m two points away from a B but i’m going to try my best to do well on this final 

• 4 weeks later...

Don't sweat it, just means next semester you need to work harder. My first year with class and studying I didn't take time to relax during the week until I dedicated 65 hours. I lost 35lbs in the first 6 months just not eating and studying too much. I don't recommend that. If you made it through the science prerequisites to get into PA school you can do this. It's not complicated, it's the high volume of material. People before you have been in your shoes and people in the future will be in the same spot. You can do this, sacrifice a little more, the end result is worth it!!!

• Like 1