Interview!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, congrats to those getting THE call already!!! I turned my application in a lil later so I'm still waiting to get an interview...crossing fingers!!! A friend of mine in this year's class was put on hold till January when they did the last interviews...so yes, there are waitlist letters too :) Good luck everyone!!!

Yes, I clearly recall Tacoma being mentioned as up and running when I was at the interview last Tuesday. Good luck to those still waiting to hear! The interview really wasn't that bad, though of course I thought I had bombed it after I had a few days to mull it over! I really felt like they wanted to know the real person, and didn't want to hear any canned answers to their interview questions. Overall I think if you are sincere and really know why you want to do this, you have a good shot!

I recall at the interview that Mariah stated the Tacoma site was open for candidates this cycle. I agree with GMarie about the interview process. They are definitely looking for people who are just being themselves. I saw a good group of people who did just that in our interview. I don't know how they pick out of all the people who are qualified to be there. MEDEX faculty and staff are not a pretentious group of people, very contrary in fact, and truly seemed to be professionals who just enjoyed their roles helping the community. Personally, I loved the interview conference. Good luck to everyone!

Archived