Does anyone know when they will begin the interview process since the CASPA deadline was September 1, 2012 and the UND Grad School application deadline is October 1, 2012? Has anyone applied for the May 2013 start date?

I made it through the first interview as well the preceptor interview was conducted. I was informed that I would know something in early to mid December. I am not sure how I feel I did on the first interview and my GPA is not anything special. I am anxiously awaiting to know something soon. Good luck to everyone out there!

Has anyone heard anything yet? I applied for this cycle and the committee was said to meet last week-is that correct?

When did you have your interview? I thought they met last week as well.

I was interviewed in September or October. I think I was their first interview so early on.

I was as well...this wait is so exhausting! Good luck to you!

You too @ Kytel ! I was hoping we would know by now:( Are you from ND? I am in IA. I understand that preference is given to ND and surrounding states-which does not include IA. We shall see!

Haven't heard anything yet, the wait is tough. Im trying to be positive but I am expecting a denial letter. I am from Oklahoma by the way. Hope that we can all get in, look forward to meeting you all if I do.

pbmartin-I hope we all get in as well. Stay positive, you were awarded an interview so that means that you are qualified. The way I see it- there are only so many slots and priority goes to in state and surrounding so after that we all have just as good a chance as any. I have small children so this is the only program that I have applied to as it's the only program that works for my family. Hopefully we hear something before too long.

Came home to check the mail, nothing today. I guess no news is good news right? I am pretty sure I will be getting a denial letter.

I have not called or emailed. I assumed it would be around this time from looking at previous posters and all. My mail came today but nothing in there. Every time I walk to the mailbox I get a little anxious. I say a quick prayer and today dodged the bullet again.

Emailed Rhonda today, she said they mailed the letters via snail mail yesterday, so we should know something soon, good luck to everyone out there!