Faulkner University 2022-2023

16 hours ago, lacebPA said:

Hey guys, I was accepted in November but didn't know about this forum at the time! The most recent link to the FB group expired. Would you mind posting it again? Thanks!

Hey! Congrats!  Here is the link!!  https://fb.me/g/p_a91osdGKU44RcaJS/ZKNq1ntt

It expires like every 3 days for whatever reason. lol

Hello! Is anyone here a second year applicant for this program? I remembered last year I applied and did not hear anything back from them, no rejection or anything. This year, I applied in September and I still have not heard anything back from them... 😕 Anyone in the same boat?

2 hours ago, ckn97 said:

Hello! Is anyone here a second year applicant for this program? I remembered last year I applied and did not hear anything back from them, no rejection or anything. This year, I applied in September and I still have not heard anything back from them... 😕 Anyone in the same boat?

I am a second year applicant but not to this program specifically. Have you reached out to them? I know they were having trouble with one of the email addresses back over the Fall. 

On 1/24/2023 at 5:07 PM, CiCithePrePA said:

I am a second year applicant but not to this program specifically. Have you reached out to them? I know they were having trouble with one of the email addresses back over the Fall. 

I did, but they said they're still looking at applications. I just hope I don't get ghosted again this year. 😔

• 1 month later...