Faulkner University 2022-2023

Had my interview this morning. It was really short about 25 mins. I was interviewed by 3 admin. It started off with them just wanting to get to know me. What made me decide to apply to a school in Alabama? ( I’m from out of state). Afterwards they asked questions starting with the generic why do you want to be a PA? Overall it was very pleasant. Nothing to worry about. 

19 minutes ago, 1789alexb said:

Had my interview this morning. It was really short about 25 mins. I was interviewed by 3 admin. It started off with them just wanting to get to know me. What made me decide to apply to a school in Alabama? ( I’m from out of state). Afterwards they asked questions starting with the generic why do you want to be a PA? Overall it was very pleasant. Nothing to worry about. 

Oh that’s great!! Did they let you know how soon they would be making decisions?? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 4:15 PM, aligingercat said:

So they actually never told me when I would hear back. I emailed them though and asked that once the interview was over. It was very fast and at the end I was only able to ask one question because we ran out of time. 

Did they ever respond to you with any news on a decision date?