Faulkner University 2022-2023

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!! I have my interview coming up (first week of December) and was wondering if anyone had any tips/tricks for the interview. I am super excited but nervous since it sounds like this is the second round of interviews. Does anyone know how many seats they have left? Thanks and congrats to everyone!! 😃

16 hours ago, MJC22 said:

Hey guys!! I have my interview coming up (first week of December) and was wondering if anyone had any tips/tricks for the interview. I am super excited but nervous since it sounds like this is the second round of interviews. Does anyone know how many seats they have left? Thanks and congrats to everyone!! 😃

Congrats!! 
I know this sounds redundant from so many other “tips”… but truly just be yourself. They had reviewed my application prior to the interview but asked very “get to know me” like questions. A lot of the first round interviews were very very short… like 20 minutes… so just be prepared to keep your answers to the point so you don’t run out of time. 

As far as seats left, I am not sure. We only have 7-8 people I think in our Facebook group from this forum but I am not sure how many people are out there that do not know about it! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2022 at 6:57 PM, MJC22 said:

How was your interview!? 
Have you heard anything? 

On 12/9/2022 at 7:27 PM, CiCithePrePA said:

How was your interview!? 
Have you heard anything? 

I think it went good! I had it on Friday and they said to expect to hear from them by the end of the year. They still have to interview people next week too. It's hard to gauge if they like you from a 20 minute interview, but I can hope for the best! They were definitely extremely nice and made me feel very comfortable during the interview. 🙂

14 hours ago, MJC22 said:

I think it went good! I had it on Friday and they said to expect to hear from them by the end of the year. They still have to interview people next week too. It's hard to gauge if they like you from a 20 minute interview, but I can hope for the best! They were definitely extremely nice and made me feel very comfortable during the interview. 🙂

That’s great! Hopefully you will hear sooner than later! It’s hard being on the edge of a decision. Keep us posted! Fingers crossed for you!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2023 at 12:35 AM, Mklimek said:

@ht416

I AM STILL waiting for a response from the admissions committee. When did you receive your invite for an interview? I have emailed them but they just keep saying my application is “ready to be reviewed”

I received the invitation on 12/14/22. I applied quite late, my supplemental was submitted on 12/2/22 

On 1/3/2023 at 11:46 PM, ht416 said:

I have an interview on the 10th, any tips on what I should prepare for? Very nervous because I my interview is late I feel like! 

The common trend I keep hearing from all of us that have had an interview is that they are all around 20 minutes long (assuming yours is virtual). So just remember to keep your answers "short-winded". They are incredibly chill and nice. No crazy questions that you haven't prepared for. Just be yourself and have genuine answers!! 

19 hours ago, CiCithePrePA said:

The common trend I keep hearing from all of us that have had an interview is that they are all around 20 minutes long (assuming yours is virtual). So just remember to keep your answers "short-winded". They are incredibly chill and nice. No crazy questions that you haven't prepared for. Just be yourself and have genuine answers!! 

thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I am trying to get this writing assignment done now!

• Like 1