CASPA Re-submission

So, I accidentally forgot to add the "L" in "BIOL" in some of the course work that i entered. CASPA sent me an email to correct it and re-submit the application. I originally submitted 8/27/12 and now have a new submission date of 9/10/12. :sweat: i'm worried since i was already late in the application cycle. Has this happened to anyone? Is there any chance that they'll use my original complete date?

Did your school have a deadline of 9/1? Not all programs go by the verification date. Some PA programs are very strict about the complete date being on or before their deadline, in which case this could cause a problem depending on the PA program's policy. This is another reason everyone should really get everything in weeks ahead of the deadline; that way you give yourself time to be undelivered and corrected and still have a complete date ahead of the deadline requirements.

Archived