2022-2023 APPLICATION CYCLE - Harrogate LMU

3 hours ago, AlexPREPA said:

Has anyone that was wait listed, hear back yet?

No, I was waitlisted from 11/30 interview and have no heard back! I've emailed them to update my hours and a few classes though and I got a confirmation that they received my updates but that's it! Trying to stay positive! 

• Like 1

On 2/5/2023 at 11:22 PM, HelloSSG said:

No, I was waitlisted from 11/30 interview and have no heard back! I've emailed them to update my hours and a few classes though and I got a confirmation that they received my updates but that's it! Trying to stay positive! 

Well no news is still good news at this moment. They have until March so we shall see! I've been checking my e-mails and phone non stop lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HelloSSG said:

Very true! I am staying hopeful! Also, where did you learn about the March deadline? 

I had to go back and read my e-mails again and I am not sure where I got March from? I think in my head,  a lot of the deadlines are in March so I just associated that with it.  Classes start in May though and I think they just finished interviewing and the list will be looked at accordingly. I would imagine that they would call everyone they want back soon that way people have time to get everything in order. Some applicants decline and that'll leave openings for others as we all know. 

I know there are a few on this forum that were waitlisted so fingers crossed for us all! 

On 2/13/2023 at 7:32 PM, AlexPREPA said:

I had to go back and read my e-mails again and I am not sure where I got March from? I think in my head,  a lot of the deadlines are in March so I just associated that with it.  Classes start in May though and I think they just finished interviewing and the list will be looked at accordingly. I would imagine that they would call everyone they want back soon that way people have time to get everything in order. Some applicants decline and that'll leave openings for others as we all know. 

I know there are a few on this forum that were waitlisted so fingers crossed for us all! 

Ooh okay, I was looking through my emails as well to see if I had missed something! Hopefully you are correct about the deadline! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...