2022-2023 APPLICATION CYCLE - Harrogate LMU

On 12/15/2022 at 1:32 PM, KalebPA said:

They had a mixture: I had the clinical director and two other faculty members. But they are all present in the beginning of your interview so you will see who could potentially interview you.

They send you information about 2-3 days before your interview. They have a Q&A portion with students while you wait for your interview which was very helpful. A single 30-minute interview with three panelists and you are on your way. Questions are tailored to your application/Casper/Snapshot so review. They give you plenty of time for questions which was nice. For a virtual interview, it was about as structured and smooth as it can be.

I agree with KalebPA. It was extremely smooth considering it was virtual. You are introduced to multiple faculty  and then put into a breakout session with 3 of them but I believe it is random. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2023 at 1:56 PM, Elaineeeee said:

Just heard back from the 1/9 interview! First acceptance out of all the apps 🥹🥹 I was really losing hope since it’s so late into the cycle already. Good luck to everyone else ✌✌ believe in yourself!

Congratulations!! I still haven’t heard back from this interview. Trying to stay hopeful. Do they call? 

15 minutes ago, ckn97 said:

Hello, has anyone got any updates from when they applied in September? I haven't heard back or anything since submitting my application. 😕

LMU doesn't send out update emails, you hear from them if you get invited to an interview. They send you an email whenever they have received everything in your file, but thats about it besides hearing back from them.

21 hours ago, KalebPA said:

LMU doesn't send out update emails, you hear from them if you get invited to an interview. They send you an email whenever they have received everything in your file, but thats about it besides hearing back from them.

Do they do the same when you had an interview? I still haven’t heard anything from my virtual interview I had on  1/10/23

On 1/27/2023 at 12:15 PM, ht416 said:

Do they do the same when you had an interview? I still haven’t heard anything from my virtual interview I had on  1/10/23

It is a bit-odd that you haven't heard from them yet. usually its 1-2 weeks to hear back. It is later in the cycle so they might be waiting for several interviews waves before deciding if they want to extend acceptances. 

9 hours ago, KalebPA said:

It is a bit-odd that you haven't heard from them yet. usually its 1-2 weeks to hear back. It is later in the cycle so they might be waiting for several interviews waves before deciding if they want to extend acceptances. 

Yeah maybe so. I was thinking about sending over an email, just not sure who I should reach out to regarding that or if that is appropriate to do this soon.  

2 hours ago, IsabellaPA said:

Hello! I had an in-person interview on 1/16 and still have not heard back yet! I'm thinking about reaching out as well but I don't want to sound impatient! Maybe they are just taking longer since it is closer to the end of the cycle!

Hey! this makes me feel better. It is odd we havent heard anything. I may send an email today, they said it would be  by the end of last week so I dont think sending an email will hurt. But honestly not too sure!!