2022-2023 APPLICATION CYCLE - Harrogate LMU

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 10:42 AM, Bookishlove16 said:

Has anyone gotten a follow up email regarding the virtual interview for 11/30? They said they’d send more information closer to the date, but still haven’t heard anything yet.

I think the email they sent said they would send more info 1 week prior to the interview so I believe we should get it next week or so. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, so idk if you are doing virtual but basically you enter a zoom meeting and until ur interview with the 3 staff, you are able to speak with current students and ask about their experiences. You are able to stay speaking with them before and after your interview, which is nice and I would say take advantage. For the actual interview, my interviewers were friendly and I feel as if the questions they asked me were very tailored to my application and what I have done. I would just try and stay calm and make sure you answer with enough depth bc I feel like I lacked in that. 

I got waitlisted from my interview though, which is amazing to me!

• Upvote 1

On 12/7/2022 at 3:57 PM, PriPA said:

Waitlisted from the 11/30 virtual interview as well. Any insight on this (previous waitlist stories with the program, what are the chances) would be appreciated! 

On 12/7/2022 at 4:20 PM, Bookishlove16 said:

I was also waitlisted from the 11/30 interview. Any advice or encouragement is welcome and appreciated! I’m trying to stay hopeful. I really want to go to this program. 

I’m also on the alternate list after my in-person interview on 11/7. 

Does anyone have any info about being waitlisted here relatively early in LMU’s interview period (September through February, per their website)? Or a rough estimate of how many students in previous cohorts were accepted off of the alternate list? (Basically wondering about how many accepted students end up passing on their offers.)

20 hours ago, ETS2018 said:

I’m also on the alternate list after my in-person interview on 11/7. 

Does anyone have any info about being waitlisted here relatively early in LMU’s interview period (September through February, per their website)? Or a rough estimate of how many students in previous cohorts were accepted off of the alternate list? (Basically wondering about how many accepted students end up passing on their offers.)

Looking at last year's application cycle forum, there are many students that get pulled off the waitlist. It seemed like it started more towards February into March

• Like 2

On 11/16/2022 at 12:38 PM, HelloSSG said:

Does anyone know who the faculty members are that are leading the interviews?

They had a mixture: I had the clinical director and two other faculty members. But they are all present in the beginning of your interview so you will see who could potentially interview you.

On 10/23/2022 at 9:43 PM, FutureprimarycarePA said:

Has anyone received any information regarding the format of the online interview on Nov 30th? 😀

They send you information about 2-3 days before your interview. They have a Q&A portion with students while you wait for your interview which was very helpful. A single 30-minute interview with three panelists and you are on your way. Questions are tailored to your application/Casper/Snapshot so review. They give you plenty of time for questions which was nice. For a virtual interview, it was about as structured and smooth as it can be.