2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, elain said:

Congrats! Can I ask when you applied/your stats? Did they reach out via email?

Sure! I believe I applied mid July (around the 13th) and was verified the same day since I was already verified before.

Stats:

cGPA: 3.88

sGPA: 3.91

PCE: around 1600 on my app when I submitted but they allow for updates if you get an invite! (I’m above 2000 now)

Volunteering: around 110 hours

shadowing: 40 hours with one PA

Ive also held some leadership positions and was a TA in undergrad 

3 minutes ago, Hanp56 said:

Sure! I believe I applied mid July (around the 13th) and was verified the same day since I was already verified before.

Stats:

cGPA: 3.88

sGPA: 3.91

PCE: around 1600 on my app when I submitted but they allow for updates if you get an invite! (I’m above 2000 now)

Volunteering: around 110 hours

shadowing: 40 hours with one PA

Ive also held some leadership positions and was a TA in undergrad 

Awesome!!! Did they contact you via email?

I would definitely not stress yourselves out about the relationship between when you submitted/when other people submitted. I don’t necessarily think that because you submitted earlier and haven’t gotten an interview it means that you won’t at all. The first interview group was a small one, not nearly big enough to fill all of the seats even if everyone got accepted. I’ve really tried to train myself to not compare myself. It will all work out! 🙂 if you look in the past years’ forums, they sent out invites pretty far into fall! You guys are good! 

• Like 1