2022-2023 Application Cycle

8 hours ago, ExcitedPA2025 said:

Was anyone at the interviews today? How did they go?

The interviews were incredibly laid back yet professional. No reason to be nervous. Incredible program with incredible people. They even told us some of the questions & what to expect during the one-on-one interviews in the general group information session. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, ExcitedPA2025 said:

They are in the process of switching program directors, so they might be in a stand still on things. Not completely sure how they're handling that process. 

I wonder why they’re switching? When I interviewed in September there was no mention of this, did something happen?

Shonna simply took a position as an administrator (maybe the dean, not sure) in the undergrad offices at ODU and one of the existing full time staff took her position. I spoke to a current 3rd semester PA-S1 about this and she did not seem to be concerned about this at all. She seemed very confident in whomever is taking over. With that being said, I really do not see the switch impacting the admissions process that drastically as the new director has been with the program since the start. 

1 hour ago, FuturePAinlane9 said:

Shonna simply took a position as an administrator (maybe the dean, not sure) in the undergrad offices at ODU and one of the existing full time staff took her position. I spoke to a current 3rd semester PA-S1 about this and she did not seem to be concerned about this at all. She seemed very confident in whomever is taking over. With that being said, I really do not see the switch impacting the admissions process that drastically as the new director has been with the program since the start. 

Oh that’s good to hear! I wasn’t worried but just curious as to why she left. Every faculty member was great so I’m sure it’ll be a smooth transition 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...