2022-2023 Application Cycle

16 minutes ago, alysthepa said:

I also have not heard anything from the program other than they have received my application. I applied July 15th, do you think they will let us know if we have been rejected?

Their deadline isn’t until October 1st and based on previous years, it seems like they interview into the winter, so there’s still so much time I wouldn’t worry yet!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, aaw03 said:

Congrats!! I have my interview Tuesday and I am so excited. Any tips or advice? I’m nervous they seem short. 

I had a great experience with them. The faculty are so nice and welcoming and the interview is basically just a conversation with basic questions. I wasn’t even nervous during my interview because they were so chill. They contacted me by email to notify me of my acceptance!

46 minutes ago, lilabee23 said:

I have a virtual interview on this coming Tuesday 9/27. the email says the interview starts with a group session 8:30-9:30am and then two virtual individual interviews to follow ... I'm assuming the group session is also virtual and I will be receiving a link for that? anyone interview virtually that can give me insight?

congrats! did you find out via email!

19 minutes ago, alysthepa said:

So I know a lot of schools ask that... How do you really answer that I think that is such a hard question to answer 

I think it's really strange and not really any of their business ... I wonder if maybe they do that partially to know if they need to make a quick offer before you get accepted to one of those rolling admission schools? I wasn't expecting that question so I ended up just telling her where I've applied. I have nothing to hide and if they don't want me because I've applied elsewhere than so be it lol. but I definitely wouldn't blame anyone for refusing to answer