Evaluate me!

Hi everyone! I really want to go for PA and was wondering if anyone can tell me what else I need to do in order for me to get into a PA program. I live in Minnesota so the college I want to go for is Augsburg College (does not require GRE). Here are my info.

BS in Biology: 3.02 Graduated May 2012

Job Experiences: Lab tech and pharmacy tech

Volunteer Experience: 1 year ER admitting St. John's hospital

Science GPA: 2.7 (planning on retaking a couple classes like Ochem 1 and 2 and A&P 2)

I know I need a million more things I need to do, but I'm willing to do all of it. Thank you everyone!!

CASPA takes all of your classes into account and doesn't replace grades for classes you've retaken. Take a look at CASPA FAQs and browse this forum for a while and I bet you'll get the answers to most of your questions. Most schools require that HCE be paid so check on that for your schools.

Eh they say it has to be paid but not really. It is a grey area. It depends on what schools you apply to. Those that do not specify experience but just say "We need X number of hours" are good schools to apply to.

Archived