3.1 GPA - a little help please?

Hello. I'm a UCSD human bio student with a cGPA of 3.1 and a sGPA (including all my replaced grades..sigh) of a 2.5 - do I have a chance at a PA school or should I just give up now while I'm still ahead? I haven't started any direct patient care hours yet. Are SMPs an option for me? What other fields can you guys suggest me going into that's within the medical field? Thanks for everything in advance. :)

Special Masters Program - I know they exist for those who wish to become doctors (MD/DO) but don't meet the average criteria and it helps them get in. But I don't know if they have programs for PA bound students.

May I ask what is medical lab science? My grades have mostly been A's and B's (avg 3.3 but i have a D and F before two retakes) But I went to study abroad, messed up, and came back with a 3.1 (2 C's and an F that I can't take retake on). I am just starting my upper divs, if I work insanely hard to pull A's from henceforth would that make a difference during the application process or would I not make the GPA min cut? Thank you

Archived