1 for Community College which is about 3.4

I am a returning student and studied so hard to get all As

General Chemistry 1

General Chemistry 2

Anatomy

Physiology

Microbiology

I got all As in these classes and boosted up my GPA to 3.4

I was worried about getting to schools since my precious GPA was bad.

Can i still get a change to get an interview?

If your GPA is over 3.0 and you are eligible to apply then you always have a chance! There were a few schools who asked to explain any bad grades so you have the opportunity to explain your grades then. As long as you have an upward trend and have a good explanation for your bad grades as well as As in the classes that matter you have a chance. 

• Thanks 1

Just know that they will put all your college coursework together to come up with your GPA. So both you University and your community college classes will be combined to come up with a final GPA. It is great to have an upward trend in your grades.

Make sure you meet the minimum GPA requirement to all the schools you apply to. If you don't and apply they won't even look at the application so it's a waste of money. 

If you meet the minimum you have a chance! Work on making the other parts of your application strong, like your personal statement, GRE, shadowing hours, patient care hours, volunteer work etc. That can help you stand out.