What to write on Curriculum Vitae (CV)?

Undergrad info

CNA info

PA school info

List all of your rotation sites as experience:

Emergency medicine xyz hospital, June 2021  (Sutured, pelvic exams, H+P of mild to moderately ill patients, etc)

Hospitalist service ABC hospital, July 2021 (Responsible for rounding on inpatients, doing procedures, H+Ps, d/c summaries, etc)

certifications (ACLS, CPR, PALS, etc)

references from preceptors

etc

34 minutes ago, EMEDPA said:

Undergrad info

CNA info

PA school info

List all of your rotation sites as experience:

Emergency medicine xyz hospital, June 2021  (Sutured, pelvic exams, H+P of mild to moderately ill patients, etc)

Hospitalist service ABC hospital, July 2021 (Responsible for rounding on inpatients, doing procedures, H+Ps, d/c summaries, etc)

certifications (ACLS, CPR, PALS, etc)

references from preceptors

etc

Thanks for your reply but I have not been to PA school - I am trying to get into PA school and need a submit a CV.  So... specifically, what type of info do I put regarding "undergrad info".  Thank you in advance.

40 minutes ago, Cruiser said:

Thanks for your reply but I have not been to PA school - I am trying to get into PA school and need a submit a CV.  So... specifically, what type of info do I put regarding "undergrad info".  Thank you in advance.

Sorry, misread that as you just graduated from USC(PA program)

Hi,

My understanding is that your CV should just be your standard one page resume. At least that's what I did for mine. List any job experiences, research, clinical experience, or even volunteer experience. You can put down your undergraduate institution as well.