On 3/22/2023 at 3:24 PM, laurmed78 said:

I just had my interview , I was super nervous and felt as if I was talking super fast, I’m feeling discouraged because looking back I feel I could’ve said more about my experiences. 

Don’t worry, you being invited to a interview you already have one foot in the door! Sending good vibes! 

Just got accepted! Congrats everyone else! I saw in the email there is a strict dress code. Guys have to wear dress shirts and ties, I feel that's so outdated and unfair. Does anyone know if these rules were strictly enforced for the past cohorts?
Also, how much was the tuition total for the last cohort? On the site it's from 2018.

Edited by FizishinEsistint

1 hour ago, FizishinEsistint said:

Just got accepted! Congrats everyone else! I saw in the email there is a strict dress code. Guys have to wear dress shirts and ties, I feel that's so outdated and unfair. Does anyone know if these rules were strictly enforced for the past cohorts?
Also, how much was the tuition total for the last cohort? On the site it's from 2018.

I follow a few of the current didactic students on IG, and it seems that they have to wear business casual with their white coat. 

1 hour ago, Beansss12 said:

Did anyone else not hear anything yet or is it just me ?

Congrats to everyone on your acceptance! Everyone who hasn't got in, don't give up hope on PA school!

I am in the same boat as you; I searched the inbox and spam, and no email yet. 😬