47 minutes ago, sou12 said:

Hello,

Does anyone know if they have an overview/ info session of the program during the interview session? All that was stated was an essay portion and an interview after.

There’s no overview or info session, it is just the essay and then interview, they expect you to be well acquainted with the program already. 

20 minutes ago, Paava said:

There’s no overview or info session, it is just the essay and then interview, they expect you to be well acquainted with the program already. 

Ohhh wow that’s a first. I feel like the website doesn’t have enough information about the program. I didn’t see anything about clinical affiliates for rotations. 

Hey guys- 

I just had an interview on March 13th and completely forgot to ask them two important questions- I was wondering if anyone happened to ask/know the answers to these questions! 

1. Does CUNY offer housing to graduate students? 

2. Is there a cadaver lab for anatomy? 

Thanks in advance!!

6 minutes ago, Mh1999 said:

Hey guys- 

I just had an interview on March 13th and completely forgot to ask them two important questions- I was wondering if anyone happened to ask/know the answers to these questions! 

Thanks in advance!!

I didn’t interview but I know the answers to this. There’s one upperclassman dorm and yes it’s a full cadaver dissection for anat.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mh1999 said:

Hey guys- 

Thanks in advance!!

Do you know if they are still interviewing?

3 minutes ago, PrePA1003 said:

Do you know if they are still interviewing?

I believe so… According to one of the current didactic students, they interview up until the day they send out acceptances. They knew someone who interviewed late and got their acceptance next day. I think they interview until the class is full. They may be done with first rounds (and all rounds if they identify the whole cohort) but it seems there could be a second round 

26 minutes ago, MPHtoPA2023 said:

I believe so… According to one of the current didactic students, they interview up until the day they send out acceptances. They knew someone who interviewed late and got their acceptance next day. I think they interview until the class is full. They may be done with first rounds (and all rounds if they identify the whole cohort) but it seems there could be a second round 

oh wow! sounds good, and I am very hopeful now. Good luck and I hope you are accepted! 

Have a great day