Hi

Did anyone attempt today  interview session? I know it sounds silly, but I need help to remind the question at the final of the session (recording session)!!

I got so stressed out, I answered it but I’m not sure that I got the question at first point or not😭

Can you please give me just a hint so I can remember and make sure my answer was related!

I called this morning to follow up and was told that it appears they have concluded interview invites unless someone declines their seat. I'm not sure if there has been anyone that has been wait listed but I would imagine if someone declines their seat that they would pull from those waitlisted. Just wanted to pass this information on for those still waiting to hear. I haven't received a rejection letter yet but I also haven't been called.

• Like 1

What number are you guys receiving a call from? I received a call from 909-558-4000 which says its from Loma Linda Medical Center and when I call back no one answers and they have not left a VM or emailed me. I applied in October and still have not heard anything back whether it's a rejection letter or if that was them trying to call me. 

On 2/15/2023 at 3:22 PM, pazanchi said:

The last time I spoke to the admissions they said I was in the "grey-zone" meaning they are considering my application but are waiting to see what the status of current interviews are. It has been about 2 weeks now, and I have not received a denial or an interview invite 

so they actually gave you an update on your application? I should call them too. I haven't heard back at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I had my interview 11/17/22 and still haven’t heard back. I checked in a couple months ago and they said they couldn’t give me a time frame as they were still making decisions. I already accepted at a different school, but I still want closure haha anyone else from this interview date not hear back yet? 

51 minutes ago, yayitsliana said:

I had my interview 11/17/22 and still haven’t heard back. I checked in a couple months ago and they said they couldn’t give me a time frame as they were still making decisions. I already accepted at a different school, but I still want closure haha anyone else from this interview date not hear back yet? 

I interviewed a month ago and still haven’t heard anything. Called a few days ago and was told that they’re still making decisions and that all answers would be given at the end of this month. So unfortunately more waiting for us both 😞 I got accepted to a program that starts the first week of June so I’ve been antsy lol 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2023 at 2:27 PM, Kiki2202 said:

I interviewed a month ago and still haven’t heard anything. Called a few days ago and was told that they’re still making decisions and that all answers would be given at the end of this month. So unfortunately more waiting for us both 😞 I got accepted to a program that starts the first week of June so I’ve been antsy lol 

Thanks for the update 🙂 and congrats on getting accepted to a program!