• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2022 at 11:05 AM, destineepall said:

They will call you about 2 weeks before so probably 2 weeks into oct

Thank you @destineepall. The waiting game is the worst part of the process. After reading some of last year's forum I noticed people were being contacted way before October to be invited to interview so I was just curious. Now that October is right around the corner, I'm hoping we hear something soon.

Hi everyone! I didn't apply to LL this cycle but I was wondering if anyone has more information about their pre-requisite extension issues. On the website, it says they do not accept extension classes. Does that include extension courses taken at a WASC-accredited program? For example, UCLA Extension/UNEX courses are held to a high standard and are often identical to UCLA undergraduate courses. Would these courses still be excluded?

I emailed asking but haven't heard back. 

Thanks in advance!

20 hours ago, jayjaytheprepa said:

Hi everyone! I didn't apply to LL this cycle but I was wondering if anyone has more information about their pre-requisite extension issues. On the website, it says they do not accept extension classes. Does that include extension courses taken at a WASC-accredited program? For example, UCLA Extension/UNEX courses are held to a high standard and are often identical to UCLA undergraduate courses. Would these courses still be excluded?

I emailed asking but haven't heard back. 

Thanks in advance!

they didnt accept my microbio lab extension course i took at UCSD ext, but accepted my genetics from UCSD ext and biochem from UCLA ext

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Ohmeelle said:

Wait why not microbiology? I’ve taken so many courses from there without issues for other schools. 

To be honest not sure! Every other school I have applied to has had no problem with the course, but maybe because it was online and maybe they only want in-person labs? I took the course during the height of COVID so online was my only option, however we did do our labs from home.

Edited by bookclubpa