2022-2023 PA cycle

5 hours ago, MedPAMI7156 said:

So I guess if you don’t meet the cut-off of a science and overall gpa of a 3.5 or higher , then you won’t be considered for an interview 

I don't think that's true! here is what it says on CASPA.

A minimum 3.0 overall GPA is required 

A minimum 3.0 overall science course GPA is required

A minimum 3.0 overall prerequisite course GPA is required

They are interviewing up until March or May is what they told me at my interview 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PAstudent7 said:

Hi guys , I am a current 1st year PA student at Ruskin. If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out !

Do you know when they stop sending out admission decisions by? Or an approximation? I had an interview on Halloween and I’ve emailed them last month and they said they still haven’t come to a decision yet.. I’m wondering when I should hear back by. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, today I received a letter in the mail stating that I was waitlisted from my November interview. To stay on the waitlist there is a fee of $150; I will not be paying to stay on the waitlist, as I have already accepted a seat at a different program, but I hope this information helps somebody! Wishing you all the best of luck! 

15 hours ago, PAsoontobe23 said:

Hi all, today I received a letter in the mail stating that I was waitlisted from my November interview. To stay on the waitlist there is a fee of $150; I will not be paying to stay on the waitlist, as I have already accepted a seat at a different program, but I hope this information helps somebody! Wishing you all the best of luck! 

Hi! Is this the first time you received a decision? So, your interview was back in November and now is when you heard back that you have been waitlisted in March via mail? 

On 3/3/2023 at 12:04 PM, Naecolex3 said:

Hi! Is this the first time you received a decision? So, your interview was back in November and now is when you heard back that you have been waitlisted in March via mail? 

Correct! The letter was sent via mail and the date on the letter was Feb 23. I received the letter about a week later from that date. Prior to the letter I had not heard back.

On 3/2/2023 at 9:56 PM, Juadelle said:

Did you have to pay to stay on waitlist? Did you receive this info in mail or strictly via email?

Hello! I interviewed December 8th and also received an update that I was placed on the waitlist. It came as a letter in the mail dated February 23. Yes, I had to pay to stay on the waitlist. The deposit is $150. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...