2022-2023 PA cycle

On 10/18/2022 at 12:31 PM, prepa1324 said:

Would someone who has received an interview share their stats plz 🙂

GPA: 3.6

sGPA: 3.77

no tests submitted (my GRE expired)

PCE: 10k+ as a registered dietitian

shadowing: 32hrs

submitted/verified end of May, interview invite on 9/22. I also have my MS in nutrition and advanced certification as a dietitian.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2022 at 2:19 PM, pastudent1220 said:

Please update us on interview style!!! group or individual? Good luck to all who have interviews coming up you guys will do great

It was a 30 minute individual zoom interview with two staff. I interviewed on 10/26 and received my acceptance today 11/9.

I interviewed 11/4. The interview was very laid back and a great experience. Even if I do not get an acceptance, I can honestly say that I enjoyed my interview!!! Mine laster exactly 30 minutes. Obviously I cannot give details about the interview questions, but I will say that it is not an MMI interview. 

Edited by Snacksandcats

On 11/23/2022 at 11:18 PM, Juadelle said:

Has anyone heard back with rejections after an interview or even without an interview? I’m wondering if this school notifies for rejection or just ghosts 

I had my interview with them about a week ago. They said that they will let me know through email either way. Even if you are not accepted.