Mercy 2022-2023

35 minutes ago, itsmackenziem said:

I think it takes over a month. Just reached out to Lori about the Dec 13th interview and she said she is looking to have admissions decisions out by next week- which would be a little over a month post interview. 

I had my interview today and tbh there's no need to really prepare cause questions are so general 

28 minutes ago, oliviapa2002 said:

has anyone from dec. 13 interview heard yet??

Nope- I emailed the program on Jan 12 asking when we should hear by, and they responded “The decisions have not been made for the December Interviews yet. I am expecting to hear by next week.” Still haven’t heard from them, though. Hopefully this week? 

1 hour ago, mackenziec04 said:

I interviewed on January 10th and am still waiting for a response 

Seat acceptance paperwork is due on Feb 3 and Seat deposits are due Feb 10th for the last group to get acceptance letters. So I’m assuming they’ll wait till atleast Feb 3 to see what seats are available before deciding who to accept our of the next pool of interviews. I’m giving up my seat, so that frees one up for those who interviewed after Dec 13(when I interviewed) or are waitlisted. 

3 minutes ago, itsmackenziem said:

Seat acceptance paperwork is due on Feb 3 and Seat deposits are due Feb 10th for the last group to get acceptance letters. So I’m assuming they’ll wait till atleast Feb 3 to see what seats are available before deciding who to accept our of the next pool of interviews. I’m giving up my seat, so that frees one up for those who interviewed after Dec 13(when I interviewed) or are waitlisted. 

I interviewed January 12. I guess i should hear back end of February since they held interviews January 10 as well per this forum.. Is that what you mean?

34 minutes ago, caramelPA said:

Who told you all interviews are done with? We’re are you getting that information from?

Someone stated seat deposits are due by February 3rd and that the seats are getting filled up. I’m asking a question for clarification because I have not heard back

4 hours ago, Palolo said:

Someone stated seat deposits are due by February 3rd and that the seats are getting filled up. I’m asking a question for clarification because I have not heard back

Clarification by what I meant: i interviewed Dec 13th. Those who interviewed Dec 13th got acceptances on Jan 27th. You either have to accept or decline your seat by today, Feb 3rd, if you interviewed that day. No one knows how many seats are left, how many more interviews they are hosting, or if the class is full- and they probably don’t disclose this information this early. The reason I shared the feb 3rd date is so those who interviewed after Dec 13th would know that they probably wouldn’t hear back from the program until after feb 3rd, so they know how many open seats they have after those in the Dec 13 interview accept or give up their seats.