Mercy 2022-2023

19 hours ago, Godlovesme said:

What was the interview format like? Anything specific we should prepare for? A writing response anything like that or group activities? 

The interview was the standard group interview. All the faculty members and current students are super nice so don't be stressed. Know the standard PA school interview questions, and the writing response isn't too bad. Theres no need to be stressed 🙂 

18 minutes ago, futurepa161 said:

I interviewed on November 29th and haven't heard back yet 😞 Anyone know how long approximately they will take? Did anyone else hear back from this interview date?

I interviewed on 11/22 and haven’t heard back either. Lori said we were the third round of interviews and that they had a few more. She said fingers crossed for news by the end of the year 🤞🏻

3 hours ago, futurepa161 said:

I interviewed on November 29th and haven't heard back yet 😞 Anyone know how long approximately they will take? Did anyone else hear back from this interview date?

I interviewed today and during our interviews she said she’s hoping to get admissions decisions out before Christmas 

On 11/22/2022 at 7:35 PM, TillamookCheese said:

The interview was the standard group interview. All the faculty members and current students are super nice so don't be stressed. Know the standard PA school interview questions, and the writing response isn't too bad. Theres no need to be stressed 🙂 

Thank you and congrats to you!! Hopefully I get to join you! 🤞🏼 

• 2 weeks later...