Mercy 2022-2023

I heard Mercy is having problems with their program. If you fail the boards, they pretend they don’t know you because they refuse to help. My friend failed and when they called Mercy, the lady who answered the phone says the program director does not want  to deal with those who graduated.  When my friend asked to speak to the program director, the lady on the phone laughed and said  “ you know that she’s on her own time, she comes and goes as she wishes and no one can say anything. ”Some of the PAs I work with at my scribe job says everyone (faculty) is leaving Mercy PA program. Rumor has it they might shut down because they don’t have enough staff. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a contact email for the program? I got an email from Mercy with a link to my portal, only to see that it says they never received one of my transcripts— which is odd because all of my official transcripts were uploaded by early May from my undergrad schools. I reached out to “my admissions counselor” that I found on my portal— but they haven’t answered me after a few days. I can’t seem to find any actual PA School contact email anywhere on the website. 

2 hours ago, itsmackenziem said:

Does anyone have a contact email for the program? I got an email from Mercy with a link to my portal, only to see that it says they never received one of my transcripts— which is odd because all of my official transcripts were uploaded by early May from my undergrad schools. I reached out to “my admissions counselor” that I found on my portal— but they haven’t answered me after a few days. I can’t seem to find any actual PA School contact email anywhere on the website. 

I had the same problem, I checked my portal and it says that my transcripts are missing but they have them through CASPA. I emailed them the beginning of this week and nothing yet. I am planning on calling them. I'll keep you updated !

I had the same problem, So i emailed my admissions counselor and informed them on the application checklist, it states that I am missing my transcripts but I have already uploaded them onto CASPA. 

She told me that as long as we uploaded them on to CASPA already then our application is ready. She explained there is a little glitch in the system and the department is aware of it.

Hope this helps.

34 minutes ago, FuturePA096 said:

I had the same problem, So i emailed my admissions counselor and informed them on the application checklist, it states that I am missing my transcripts but I have already uploaded them onto CASPA. 

She told me that as long as we uploaded them on to CASPA already then our application is ready. She explained there is a little glitch in the system and the department is aware of it.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for the update! Any chance she mentioned when they will be sending out interviews? 

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, hopefulpa5 said:

Did anyone get an email about taking Human Physiology today 08/30?

I just received that email, it seems like they send it as a general reminder to all CASPA applicants. I took a 400-level "mammalian physiology" course during undergrad that had heavy emphasis on clinical human physiology so I had to get mine approved with Mercy via my course description and syllabus. I'm wondering if this physiology requirement is posing a lot of issues for some applicants.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone else just receive an email today reminding you to "complete your CASPA application and submit all of your required materials"? I submitted in early July and had an issue where I never received confirmation from Mercy. They had to retrieve my application from the WebAdmit IT department because my CASPA was lost in their system, and finally retrieved my lost application to Mercy in mid-August. Today, I just received an email to "remember to complete my CASPA" and was wondering if anyone else received the same email? I just feel like I'm running in circles now and it is diminishing my chances of being considered for this program.

• 1 month later...
Just now, FizishinEsistint said:

Just got an interview. How are people getting to the school? It seems like no train/bus even reaches the school. If you already got accepted, are you planning on moving close by? 

Can you please please message me your stats please? And when you applied? This school literally is my top choice !!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...