Please does anyone know any PA schools that don't need anatomy (I have physiology)

Hi!

I am hopeful to apply to PA school the next cycle, I graduated with a 3.8 in biochem and neuro and have taken physiology but not anatomy, I have 1500 clinical hours and have every other prerequisite. I really don't want to pay 4,000 dollars to take a class this summer, especially with how pricy it will be to pay for PA school itself and the application process. Are there any schools out there?

On 6/20/2022 at 9:51 PM, Zoelands1 said:

Hi!

I am hopeful to apply to PA school the next cycle, I graduated with a 3.8 in biochem and neuro and have taken physiology but not anatomy, I have 1500 clinical hours and have every other prerequisite. I really don't want to pay 4,000 dollars to take a class this summer, especially with how pricy it will be to pay for PA school itself and the application process. Are there any schools out there?

From what I have been told a solid foundation in anatomy is a MUST for PA schools, especially schools with Cadaver anatomy.  Doesn't matter how smart you are, without a foundation in anatomy you will struggle in pa school anatomy.  May be worth the cost of the course to make sure you can successfully pass the PA program anatomy, just my thoughts good luck to you in your application!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Upvote 1