2022-2023 application cycle (PA campus)

Same, still haven't heard. The portal has me at 4 out of 7 on those blue "bars" for current status (so, about halfway, if that's accurate). It says my app is under review. I went to the virtual open house and really enjoyed hearing what they had to say, so fingers crossed! My app was officially received fully on August 18th. 

15 minutes ago, microscopicblackhole said:

Same, still haven't heard. The portal has me at 4 out of 7 on those blue "bars" for current status (so, about halfway, if that's accurate). It says my app is under review. I went to the virtual open house and really enjoyed hearing what they had to say, so fingers crossed! My app was officially received fully on August 18th. 

Hi same here. I find it odd that all my letters of Rec were received back when they sent me the portal email (sometime in June) and now that I logged in it says all my letters were received today…. I hope this doesn’t affect the order in which my application is reviewed 

4 minutes ago, MeliPA said:

Hi same here. I find it odd that all my letters of Rec were received back when they sent me the portal email (sometime in June) and now that I logged in it says all my letters were received today…. I hope this doesn’t affect the order in which my application is reviewed 

I just checked that portion of the portal based off of what you said and same here, it says 09/19 received even though they were put in in mid-August. Maybe they're doing a review this week/today so it updated the portal? Let's hope so.

17 minutes ago, PA20232024 said:

That date changes every time you log in. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, microscopicblackhole said:

My portal also has me at 4/7 "bars" for current status. My application was fully received mid-July.

6 minutes ago, Jawton said:

Hi all.  I'm in the 4/7 group, too.  Did any of you upload additional materials under the 'your application' section?  Not sure exactly what they are looking for with that.  Maybe I will send them a series of headshots. 🙂

I haven’t uploaded anything but they may be looking for course completions or more hours

19 hours ago, CandyA said:

I haven’t uploaded anything but they may be looking for course completions or more hours

I took a course during the summer but it is not a pre-requisite course, just a class that I took to complete my bachelors degree. I also recently graduated so now my degree shows as completed on my transcript. Should I be sending this to them? I sent it to CASPA but idk if that’s what they want. I’m also in the 4/7 group lol

21 minutes ago, may68 said:

I took a course during the summer but it is not a pre-requisite course, just a class that I took to complete my bachelors degree. I also recently graduated so now my degree shows as completed on my transcript. Should I be sending this to them? I sent it to CASPA but idk if that’s what they want. I’m also in the 4/7 group lol

Upload it to your application portal.