2022-2023 Cycle

1 hour ago, ChuiBacons said:

Received an interview this morning for December 13th. I'm super upset that I may have to pass on this interview since it's in person.... I just don't know if I can financially afford the travel.... Flight is $500 minimum if I book today, hotel is at least $200, cost of Uber and all that will add up.. Probably will all come out to $1000. I just don't have much right now. 

I feel so stuck. 

Have you received any other invites or acceptances? I am sorry you're stuck in this situation. Maybe try reaching out to the program and see if they have any accommodations or resources that may be able to help you out. If you haven't received any other acceptances and feel like this might be your last shot this cycle, I would consider weighing the cost of making this interview vs the cost of having to reapply to all programs next cycle. I know this isn't a lot of help but maybe you will get something out of it. Best of luck!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rubyp97 said:

Hello, anyone know if they continue sending out invitations this late? 😞 I have not yet heard anything from the program, I’ve been checking my email several times a day. I saw a couple people post they were rejected without interview but I haven’t heard anything yet… 

I was told during my interview last week they had one more day scheduled for interviews in 2 weeks (1ish week from today). If that is true I think most if not all invites would be sent by now. Last year I didn't hear anything from them until January when I got my rejection email. 

17 minutes ago, jmathes78 said:

Did anyone else get a rejection email and then recieve an email saying that they wanted to recall the message?

I also received a rejection and a recall. Also the rejection email was addressed to a different person...and not me. But then got the same attachments LOL.