PA Application Cycle 2022-2023

1 minute ago, FUTURERASPA said:

Does anyone know if they are interviewing more students or were those two dates the only interview invitation that will be sent out?? Congratulations to everyone by the way! 

I interviewed this past day on the weekend, staff and faculty didn't mention anything having to do with other dates. So not 100% sure really. 

• Thanks 1

Just got my acceptance call as well! Congrats to the others who have and I can’t wait to meet you all! And those who are waiting best of luck and keep trusting the process!! You guys got this!! 

Did anyone catch what the program said about orientation? I remember them briefly mentioning it would be 2 weeks before the start date but unsure if I heard correctly? Is it mandatory usually to be there through the full orientation? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skp1765 said:

Ugh I’m so anxious waiting to hear back! I feel like we’ll hear today probably. Anyone else checking their email obsessively?

We are on the same boat, so anxious.. I get the impression acceptances are contacted through a phone call while waitlist and Rejections will be done by email and my best assumptions is on another day. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, skp1765 said:

Do you all think they’ve done all the calls already? Or do you think they’re still doing acceptance calls? I’m worried that they’re done 😅

If each call is taking like 10 min it’ll take about 10 hours to finish calling all 60 applicants if each call is taking 15 min it might take even longer. I’m remaining hopeful! If not today maybe tomorrow 

Edited by Jazzy213
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Wannabe said:

Hi everyone!! So exciting that you’re hearing back so quickly!! And congratulations to everyone already accepted. Are the phone calls coming from MA? I’m so worried I’m going to miss it while I’m at work and have a few missed calls and wondering if they’ve left anyone messages?

My phone call came from MA. It was a 413 number, but not sure if it is only one person giving the phone calls or if it is multiple. I picked up on probably what was the first ring, since I was anxiously waiting by the phone so not 100% sure on the message part. 

21 minutes ago, skp1765 said:

Do you all think they’ve done all the calls already? Or do you think they’re still doing acceptance calls? I’m worried that they’re done 😅

It looks like last year people got calls over a 2 day span! Things were definitely done a little different this year but stay hopeful!!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, thePAgirly said:

Just got my acceptance call as well! Congrats to the others who have and I can’t wait to meet you all! And those who are waiting best of luck and keep trusting the process!! You guys got this!! 

Did anyone catch what the program said about orientation? I remember them briefly mentioning it would be 2 weeks before the start date but unsure if I heard correctly? Is it mandatory usually to be there through the full orientation? 

I must’ve been zoned out from stress for this portion of the interview because I don’t even remember them saying we had to be there early 🥴 that will be tough for those who are moving from another state.

Does anyone happen to know if the school will make us purchase iPads through them or if we could use our own as long as they’re up to date? I’m trying not to get impatient waiting on next step emails but feel like I have so many questions lol