PA Application Cycle 2022-2023

4 hours ago, PAapplicant3333 said:

Congratulations! Does anyone know if all of the emails have been sent out yet? Just wondering when you received the news I keep checking my email 

I haven't yet heard back - I'm wondering if they will let folks know if they don't get an interview. I emailed them  few weeks back asking when to expect an answer and they said mid Jan.

On 1/18/2023 at 8:44 PM, aspiringpafrompa98 said:

Does anyone know how many interview dates they typically have? I'm a third time applicant to the program and was really hoping to interview with them this cycle but haven't received any emails 😞

Hey I interviewed and during the first part they said we would know with a few days so unfortunately I think they’re only doing sat/sun interviews. There were a little under 70 people in my zoom then a bunch of staff so it’s a lil under a 50% chance I’m guessing if they interview you. They did say every year they use their waitlist but I’m assuming only those who were interviewed might be waitlisted. Idk this is my first time applying 

3 hours ago, Jazzy213 said:

Hey I interviewed and during the first part they said we would know with a few days so unfortunately I think they’re only doing sat/sun interviews. There were a little under 70 people in my zoom then a bunch of staff so it’s a lil under a 50% chance I’m guessing if they interview you. They did say every year they use their waitlist but I’m assuming only those who were interviewed might be waitlisted. Idk this is my first time applying 

Last year, they interviewed 304 people for 60 spots. I would assume it’s the same this year? 

On 1/18/2023 at 8:44 PM, aspiringpafrompa98 said:

Does anyone know how many interview dates they typically have? I'm a third time applicant to the program and was really hoping to interview with them this cycle but haven't received any emails 😞

Yea I can affirm what Merry said as I interviewed Saturday & there were around 70 kids being interviewed. I’m pretty sure it was just sat/sun interviews. And during the beginning information portion the presentation slide said we’d be notified within two weeks of our acceptances but the program director who was presenting said we would know “in a few days” my best guess would be given that they said they utilized the waitlist a lottt is that they interview those they put on the waitlist as well when spots become available. Good luck to everyone! I hope this information helped.