PA Application Cycle 2022-2023

@TJD123 Hey so once you download and fill out the supplemental from the program website, you then go onto your caspa app, go to Program Materials - Bay Path, then under documents you can upload your supplemental and there you will find the hyperlink which takes you to the page to pay the fee.

Good luck this cycle!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CarlitosPA said:

@TJD123 Hey so once you download and fill out the supplemental from the program website, you then go onto your caspa app, go to Program Materials - Bay Path, then under documents you can upload your supplemental and there you will find the hyperlink which takes you to the page to pay the fee.

Good luck this cycle!

Thank you! I submitted my payment today. Do you know if the university will send receipt of my application completion?

On 6/14/2022 at 5:44 PM, TJD123 said:

Thank you! I submitted my payment today. Do you know if the university will send receipt of my application completion?

I submitted 5/5 and submitted my fee 5/6 and received a confirmation email on 5/16. Glad to see this thread started. Good luck to all!

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Thisyearistheyear said:

Anyone doing the virtual zoom information meeting tomorrow?

Wish I could join, but my provider has a busy clinic tomorrow 😞

I know, my job has a lot of patients today too, so I can't attend. Noon on a Wednesday seems like a bit of an inconvenient time for it, but oh well

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, anghwang said:

did we have to do anything else other than pay the $60 supplemental app fee? i don’t recall receiving a supplemental application (but it just might be my goldfish memory) nor can i find it on the website. 

I believe their supplemental application/questions were in a PDF included within the CASPA application

Anyone hear anything? Nothing on my end. Based on previous years it looks like interview invites go out first, then weeks to months later are the decline emails. Thinking interview emails will be arriving in the next few weeks, but figured I'd check because I'm about to break my email refresh button from overuse.

Edited by MysticQuest
typo

1 hour ago, MysticQuest said:

Anyone hear anything? Nothing on my end. Based on previous years it looks like interview invites go out first, then weeks to months later are the decline emails. Thinking interview emails will be arriving in the next few weeks, but figured I'd check because I'm about to break my email refresh button from overuse.

Haha feeling the same way about constantly refreshing my email. I haven’t received anything yet, hoping we get something soon! 

• Haha 1

On 12/13/2022 at 8:55 PM, awesomesauce said:

Good luck to everyone in this cycle. No news from me also. I was scrolling through their class profile and saw that the class size of 2024 was 60 people and on the FAQ it says 30 people. Is the class size 60 for this cohort? 

Yes, they increased the class size to 60!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...