ERres phone app

This has been out for several months, both iPhone and Android versions, but it's a great "one stop shop" for ER-related practice refrences, guidelines, meds, algorithms, clinical decision rules- sort of a mini version of the PEPID ER suite, but at a MUCH cheaper price.

I not only use it, but the guy who made it is a 4th year ER physician resident whom I started my own residency with (at our hospital system, the physician and PA residents start at the same time and are techincally in the same "class"), and is a good friend of mine. Believe me, I'm not getting any extra beers for recommending it- he doesn't even know I'm posting here- but I think it's a great app for the price, I use it all the time, and I know he'll be good about updating it with revisions as needed in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Ditto. I've been holding off on biting the PEPID bullet even though everyone at work has recommends it. I bought epocrates last yr and have been completely disappointed. I hardly ever use it. I use uptodate for almost everything.

I am doing a 2 week trial version of Pepid and I really like it. I probably will bite the bullet and buy it.

I too bought epocrates but I use the free online version more often. I won't be renewing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do wonder sometimes what on earth people did before the internet..

I am gonna guess that they opened up large ER old books. :) or something like that.

I am grateful for what the Internet/technology has done to help us all share medical information more efficiently!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Archived